Pool Services and Maintenance Plans
We can provide a pool/spa maintenance plan to suit your needs. Whether it is once a week or three times a week. Our experienced , trained service technicians will:
- Brush walls, steps, spas
- Clean and empty all baskets
- Backwash filters as necessary
- Test water chemistry and adjust as needed
- Skim surface to remove debris
- Vacuum as needed
- Check cleaner operation and the function of all equipment
- Lube o-rings as needed
- Check and replace small items that are necessary for proper operation, baskets, backwash hose, floaters, weir doors, gauges etc. ( these items will be added to your monthly invoice)
- We also leave a service log in your equipment area.
- We will advise you of any needed repairs and prices prior to proceeding.
We can also set up a recurring payment system for your pool service. We accept all major credit cards. We do not quote prices on-line for pool maintenance. We know that all pools (and the surrounding landscapes) are different and we still believe in personalized customer service. Please call us to schedule an appointment or further inquire about our maintenance plans.
Pool Services and Maintenance Plans Eugene Schmidt Rating: 10 out of 10 Pool Services and Maintenance Plans Angela Murray Rating: 10 out of 10 Pool Services and Maintenance Plans Benjamin Phillips Rating: 10 out of 10 Pool Services and Maintenance Plans Helen Morrison Rating: 10 out of 10
“Let us take the stress out of pool ownership”